Certificates and Approvals
Busprestige as a leader of bus and minibus manufacturers has many certificates, approvals and awards.
Busprestige was awarded the VanPartner certificate by Mercedes-Benz and Volkswagen Accredited Converter guaranteeing the buyer’s purchase security and a high standard of the product. The Busprestige company obtained the status of VanPartner by Mercedes-Benz, which confirms that it meets the high requirements in terms of quality, sales and after-sales services defined by the Mercedes-Benz Vans group.
Busprestige Homologation Certificate
The Busprestige company has won numerous awards. Our ISO certificates, COC homologations, certificate Mercedes-Benz, certificate VW Accredited Converter as well guaranteeing the customer the highest quality of vehicle conversion, safety transaction and after-sales service. The Busprestige was designed VanPartner by Mercedes-Benz. It meets the standard in the areas of quality, sales and after-sales services which Mercedes-Benz Vans imposes on body manufactures in the area of individual body solutions. We have EU approvals in accordance with Directive 2007/46 / EC in vehicle configurations N1/N2/M1/M2/M3.
Busprestige has European approvals in accordance with Directive 2007/46 / EC. Busprestige issues a COC (Completed Vehicle EC Certificate of Conformity) document that allows you to register your vehicle in the European Union.
Busprestige Quality Policy
The Busprestige quality policy is to promote a solid and competent company’s brand in the field of bus construction
Superior goal of quality:
- Knowledge and implementation of the most modern technologies in the scope of implemented processes
- High qualifications requirements for our employees
- Continuous improvement of employees’ qualifications
- The use of the evaluation and selection system of suppliers and subcontractors guarantees the delivery of products and services of the required quality
- Targeting the company’s activities to meet customer expectations in the field of products and services
Achieving goal of quality:
- Continuous improvement of the effectiveness of processes
- Continuous efforts to reduce the costs of complaints
- Continuous efforts to eliminate incompatibilities during the execution of the order
- Continuous improvement of the quality management system
Busprestige Lean Management
Busprestige in cooperation with the University of Gdańsk implements the most modern standards of company management and implements a new philosophy of Lean Management. The company during the pernamental development and improvement of manufacturing processes and creating a lean organizational culture. Lean management is about achieving better results using less funds. We improve Busprestige with the use of one of the best management concepts used in the Toyota concern. Our products are of the highest quality. We eliminate all elements of waste from Busprestige and optimize the manufacturing process, while adopting the principle of cost reduction. Busprestige, through the implementation of the Lean Management philosophy, plans to obtain the best results of its operations with the least expenditure.
Busprestige company has many diplomas and distinctions that show the high potential of our company. We focus on continuous improvement process. Our suppliers confirm this with the certificates below.