Busprestige elite manufacturer of minibuses and luxury buses.
We offer professional bus conversions in the configuration from 6 to 24 seats.
Busprestige is a european company, which performs the construction of luxury buses and minibuses on the chassis of Mercedes Sprinter, Man, VW Crafter. We offer a wide range of buses and minibuses for sale.
Busprestige company has been on the market since 2005. The company’s area of activity covers Poland, Europe and EFTA countries. The name of the company refers to the words Bus + Prestige, which best reflects the direction of its activity – the production of exceptional vehicles with arousing positive emotions of style. The company’s ambition is to set new trends in the automotive industry and to have the highest quality of its products. The Van Partner Certificate by Mercedes-Benz is a confirmation that the Busprestige meets all the quality, sales and after-sales service requirements that Mercedes-Benz Van sets for bus conversions.
The Busprestige product group includes N1, M1, M2 and M3 class vehicles in variants:
- Urban – bus in economic conversion in the configuration of 16 – 24 seats adapted to disabled people
- Transfer – an intercity bus in the configuration of 19 – 24 seats
- Tourist – a bus in a touristic conversion in the configuration of 16 – 19 seats
- Exclusive – luxury bus in the configuration of 16 – 19 seats in a limited version
- Business Van – luxury minibus up to 9 seats
- Taxi – a minibus with up to 9 seats adapted to transport disabled people
- Camper Van – special type of conversion camper-van in configuration 2 + 2
- Hobby – minibus in a special type of conversion moto-van, cross-van, surft&kite-van
- Electric Van – minibus up to 5 – 9 places on the chassis of an electric vehicle
We are the undisputed leader in the automotive market in the field of mini-bus and bus conversion solutions, setting new trends in the transport industry. We use the latest technological solutions for vehicle production. By us, you will buy the latest generation of exclusive buses of the highest quality and reputation.
We guarantee our customers:
- modern, exclusive bus conversion,
- unique buses in Limited Edition
- short term of order execution,
- the warranty period corresponding to that of the base car.
Busprestige pursues goals according to Kaizen philosophy. Kaizen is a Japanese philosophy of continuous improvement, appreciated all over the world today and an important pillar of long-term competitive strategy. According to this idea, Busprestige is constantly improving its product, regardless of the parameters achieved so far, with the customer in mind. Busprestige has numerous certificates and awards, including ISO 9001:2008. Busprestige in cooperation with experts and universities implements the most modern standards of company management and implements a new working philosophy of Lean Management.
Modifications made by Busprestige meet the highest national and European standards. Busprestige has COC approvals according to Directive 2007/46/EC in various equipment configurations and weight variants 3500/3800/5000/5300/5500 kg. In our luxury buses, we assemble components, materials and seats of well-known brands, which qualitatively guarantee the highest level of safety and long use of the vehicle.
A minibus commonly known as a bus. The definition of a minibus is a bus intended to carry 9 to 23 passengers, excluding the driver. Microbuses are also passenger vehicles for the carriage of 9 seats, including the driver with a total technical maximum weight of 3500 kg.